Sunday, December 3, 2006

Welcome to my world of words!

To have my own space on blog was something I was interested in, long back. I can’t remember when that thought faded, or rather, was put aside as one of those things that did not require immediate attention or action!

Well, I’m glad I’m finally tryin’ my hand at it, and I must thank Savio for it. I stumbled upon his blog a coupla days ago and thoroughly enjoyed readin’ it, and found myself goin’ thro’ some of my other friends’ blogs, soon after. May be, then, it occurred to me that it’s time that I let my words get wings and fly their flight into a wider horizon!

You are welcome to visit my space and leave your comments, however disheartening or flattering they be, and considering that I’m not quite a writer, I expect a lot of the former!

Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home